At Dataspark, you get to work with rich and diverse datasets, cutting edge technology, and you get to see the impact of your results in real business and government decisions, which in turn provide positive social benefit for consumers at a large scale. As a startup that is part of Singtel, DataSpark provides an enviable work environment with spirited trailblazing and industrial countenance. Working alongside creative, energetic and passionate teammates from around the world, you get to be a part of our exciting growth journey as we build the company to the next level.
- Translate pain-points of stakeholders into problem statements, architect and implement AI technologies/solutioning and present results and insights to business stakeholders.
- Solid track record of deploying machine learning algorithms in production environment.
- Work with business, data analyst, and IT stakeholders on data ingestion, architecture, test and solution design for model production and deployment
- Develop and deploy analytical solutions across a variety of business functions, including, but not limited to: customer acquisition, customer retention, product development, pricing decisions, network roll-out, fraud identification
- Track and improve performance of analytical solutions developed
- Communicate findings to wider audiences within Singtel and be a data evangelist within the Singtel consumer group
- Stay current on cutting edge business applications, tools and approaches
- Significant relevant experience in building and deploying data science solutions on large amounts of data.
- Advanced degree preferred: Masters degree with 3-5 years experience in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, or a related quantitative field.
- Deep technical and data science expertise, including experience in the following:Analytical methods: statistical modeling (e.g., linear regression, GLMs, time series), supervised machine learning (e.g., random forests, neural networks), design of experiments, segmentation/clustering, text mining, network analysis (e.g., location allocation), optimization, simulation
Analytics tools: Data wrangling (SQL, R, Python, PostGRESql, Spark, Hadoop/Hive), Data Modeling (R, Python), Data visualization (Tableau)
- Experience building in-production models, including associated scripting, error handling and documentation
- Strong record of professional accomplishment
- Highly self-driven, demonstrate critical thinking, team player & fast learner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English