DataSpark was created from a vision to transform Singtel’s rich and unique repository of data into business value and social impact. Our data products and services provide powerful insights and advanced analytics capabilities to businesses, government agencies, and other telecommunication companies. We strive for our analytics to be trustworthy and relevant to our clients while adhering to high standards of data privacy.
At DataSpark, you get to work with rich and diverse datasets, cutting edge technology, and you get to see the impact of your results in real business and government decisions, which in turn provide positive social benefit for consumers at a large scale. As a startup that is part of Singtel, DataSpark provides an enviable work environment with spirited trailblazing and industrial countenance. Working alongside creative, energetic and passionate teammates from around the world, you get to be a part of our exciting growth journey as we build the company to the next level.
- You will be part of the consulting team to support the presales as well as delivery of consulting project
- You will work independently or as part of the team to deliver analytics solution of up to million-dollar size
- As a subject matter expert, you will be one of the key evangelists to engage various level of people including technical team, channel partners, business users and C-suite executives to deliver innovative point of views and value messages about DataSpark’s offerings
- Develop & craft innovative solution using DataSpark’s software assets and/or insights to solve client problems or help clients address new market opportunities
- Lead executive workshops and/or presentations with clients to articulate the value of the DataSpark offering. Architect solutions based on client requirements and translate them into use cases that DataSpark can address with our software and insights
- Provide technical qualification for new opportunities
- Review key client projects before milestone delivery to ensure deliverables meet and address client expectations
- Get your hands dirty in delivery projects for key client projects.
- Identify strong candidates, both technical & non-technical and engage them with DataSpark core leadership team for recruitment
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Statistics or a related discipline
- Ability to provide consultancy to business leaders as a trusted advisor.
- 6 – 10 years of experience in a consulting industry with minimum 3 years of experience delivering analytics solution including BI, big data, statistical model, etc.
- Experience as independent player or a team leader to deliver mid to big scale size solutions (in million-dollar)
- An outstanding ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution based on DataSpark offered products
- Experience working with ASEAN & Indian clients Experience of big data manipulation in Pyspark, Scala, or R
- Experience of advanced analytics such as Predictive Modelling
- Knowledge of Analytics, Data Warehousing, ETL and data structures
- Good EQ and ability to manage client expectations
- Self-starter & disciplined
- Proven ability to analyse and problem solve in the field independently in highly ambiguous environments
- Ability to think out of the box to develop innovative solutions
- Passionate about Data Science